I love to **** my mom part 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
~AKKI~
Some One Special
Some One Special

PostSubject: I love to **** my mom part 1   Fri May 29, 2009 6:15 pm

By: Raj

This is not my story I read it from another site and like it very much so I have decided to post this story on ISS

This is real story of my life. I **** my mom. My is too sexy, I could not give justice to portray her more vividly. She is amazing. I am crazy for her. You may enjoy this story, give your comments. Don't forget to rate as high as you can, so that I can write next chapter of this

This is true story of my life. I am very happy to write this and put on thread for sharing my heavenly experience of fucking mom. Yes, I am fucking my mom. My mom and me read some story on this thread about fucking mom, which are mostly fiction. But, we my mom and me wants to put our story of fucking, which is 100 % real. I love fucking my mom and my mom is loving to have my 10 inch long dick in her cunt. My mom inspired me, why don’t you write story about us and put on these thread, so that many of son and mom like us get inspired to have real **** in their life, so that they also can enjoy life like us.

I got excited by hearing this from my mom, how great is my mom, she not only takes care of me, but she is thinking about all sons like me and moms like her. You people will really enjoy our true story of mom and son fucking. This is true story and I tried to cover all exciting moment of our **** session with my mom. This is only part 1, in which I have covered that how I started to **** my mom. Many other excited moments, I will cover in my next parts of story. I am not regular writer, but I tried to give enough justice to make it erotic. Please, enjoy it.

I am 22 year old handsome muscular man with stout chest and stout dick of 10 inch long. My mom is 42 year old sexy lustful lady and capable of having as long as dick in her cunt. Her preferred position is horse riding, she enjoy group sex and gangbang. She is blessed figure of 40 inch big ass, 42 inch breast and 28 inch waist. If you people see my mom than you also think of fucking her once in your life. We are leaving in Mumbai, one of the most beautiful city of India.

I start my story from my mom’s teen age. My mom and dad were studying to gather in the college. She was so sexy that many of the guys in the college were behind her; she was dating with many of the guys. But my dad was lucky that she selected my dad, although she had many other boy friends before she finally selected my dad. She was telling me she had many affairs and had sexual relationship with guys. She loved to get **** hard since her teen age. She got fucked at the age of 17 year by her one of boy friend in her first year of college. My dad also knew all about her affair and sexually relationship, but my dad was so infatuated with my mom. He was ready to marry with her. My mom also knew that many of her boy friend was only interested in fucking her and not to get marry.
Back to top Go down

I love to **** my mom part 1

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1